|AlphaStar for After Effects v.1.3|
Sample of sparkle effect made by AlphaPlugins AlphaStar plugin (Starfall module). See also a tutorial how to make this video.
| ||After many users requests the AlphaPlugins AlphaStar now is adopted for AfterEffects CreativeCloud. The Mac and Win versions of plug-in now are compatible with 64bit versions of AfterEffects, such as AfterEffects CS4,..,AfterEffects CC2017 and with all compatibles hosts. Now you can download and install CreativeCloud versions of plugin.|
- Creates beautiful solitary flashes, stars, flares, etc. Simulates magic effects when high energy beams cross a virtual optical system.
- Creates particle systems comprised of millions of twinkling stars. You can easily control how these objects are born, fly and die.
- Creates highlights and shining stars on the brightest parts of an image; adjusts and animates many features.
- Creates stars and lights around the edge of opaque objects. You can easily add stars to the edge of any writing, typing, magazines, etc.
- Both vector masks and shape edges can be used as a source for stars. Shape edges will be automatically copied into vector objects with the help of built-in features.
- Decorate video, copy, type and magazines with beautiful rays and light beams. These beams can even shine on the edge of raster and vector sources.
- Creates amazing rainbows and adjusts their properties. Adds rainbow blink on video and type. Fixes splitting of rainbow colors for starlight and rays.
- 64 bit high-quality drawing mechanism.
- Broad and effective performance.
- Convenient presets wizard buttons.
- And much more.
The AlphaStar plug-ins bundle includes five independent plug-ins. Each one is a powerful product that can create a special assortment of lighting effects. Every module supplements the others and together they blend to solve very complex video production tasks.
| ||AlphaStar - Flare - This plug-in is meant to create popular lighting effects like lens flares, flashes, strobe lights and lightning strikes. It includes the highest quality drawing mechanism and a complete set of adjustable controls. There are many opportunities to create various kinds of single stars, flashes and shines. You can reproduce very sophisticated physical effects by crossing high-energy beams and optical systems.|
| ||AlphaStar - Starsfall - This plug-in enables you to create dynamic particle systems from stars and sparks. You can dress up a video with millions of fantastically beautiful lights that are born, fly and die on screen and magically produce beautiful pictures. Choose a path and direction to generate particles and watch them follow any path, mask or curve.|
| ||AlphaStar - HighLight - This plug-in allows you to add beautiful highlights and glows to any video that shine on brightly colored parts of your picture. Add sun blinks on water, simple or sharp rainbow rays on diamond edges or a soft glow on spotted parts of the picture and more. Generate lighting by a your image source, define which part of your picture to highlight and define the distribution for stars and glows. There are also many other possibilities to adjust type, geometry, star colors and animation.|
| ||AlphaStar - Rays - With the help of this plug-in you can add mindboggling rays and beams to your video and make very attractive compositions. One small ray of sun or a powerful radiant cloud or light can create a dramatic impression. This plug-in enables you to create dramatic rays from many raster and vector sources. There are many different rays and variables to adjust to create amazing results.|
| ||AlphaStar - Blink - This simple plug-in lets you add blinks to words, selections, and opaque objects with transparent backgrounds. It can be helpful when you decide to add more light emphasis to your composition. This module can also create different kinds of rainbows.|
|This lesson will teach you how to add beautiful shooting stars on the edge of any opaque object like text, live typed titling, selections, logos or silhouettes. You will also learn how to adjust the basic controls of AlphaStar Starfall, understand the main idea how to use this plug-in and which controls are responsible for what effects. See tutorial.|
|In this tutorial you'll learn how to create very interesting, popular effects like light rays that illuminate text, selections, silhouettes and other objects from behind. You can animate the source of light movements and generate a very impressive effect with dynamic rays.|
|This tutorial shows you how to create a shower of stars following the waving of a magician's wand. Use the AlphaStar Starsfall plugin for After Effects to reproduce the effect shown in the tutorial. This lesson makes a very good illustration of this plug-ins capabilities and you will see how simple and easy the controls are.|
|Old price: ||US$ |36.00
|New price: ||US$ 20.00|
| || ||Release ||Size || |36.00 US$ 20.00
|| Win. 32Bit for CS3
|| 3246 Kb
|| Mac 32Bit for CS3
|| 5582 Kb
|| Win. 64Bit for CreativeCloud
|| 2858 Kb
|| Mac. 64Bit for CreativeCloud
|| 4953 Kb
2018.12.27 - High-definition displays are supported for new windows versions of plug-ins.
2018.06.13 - New power smart Installers for Photoshop plug-ins have been made (Mac and Win).
2018.05.25 - Crazy FaceSwap iOS App:
exchanges humans, dogs and cats faces my using neural networks.